Monday, May 11, 2009

A Case of the.... Prison Break - Episode 4-20

You know, it’s a curious thing about Prison Break. It’s probably the only series that I’m really into that I can stand not watching. With 24 and Heroes, I make it a point to watch the show that night, even if it means staying up a lot later than I normally would have. And with Lost, I may go as far as to scheduling my night to ensure that I’m watching the show as it’s airing (sad, I know). But even when I’m home on Fridays at 8:00, I usually hold off on viewing Prison Break. And I may wait until Sunday before I actually tune in. By no means is this a shot at the show, because I genuinely enjoy it. And when the episode ends, I’m genuinely interested in seeing what’s going to happen next. But for whatever reason, it’s the one show that I’m into, that isn’t necessarily “Must See (Immediately)” for me. I don’t know.

http://primetimepulse.com/2009/05/11/prison-break-episode-4-20-review/

No comments: