Friday, May 15, 2009

A Case of the.... Smallville - Episode 8-22

“It’s like you’re some sort of Super………….guy….” – Jimmy Olsen


Oh, so close!

I can’t really put my finger on why, but this season finale didn’t seem as epic as ones in the past. There just wasn’t that sense of urgency and danger. It didn’t really feel like everything that happened throughout the season was leading up to THIS point. This isn’t a criticism of the episode or the season – both of which were stellar – it’s just an observation. Smallville, in my opinion, has always done a phenomenal job of building towards its finales. Yet I feel like I could have entirely forgotten that this week was the season finale.


1 comment:

Rains said...

Download Smallville tv show with all episodes. From this site you can also get some other popular tv shows.