Friday, September 2, 2011

REPOST: My interview with Jenni Baird - June 25, 2007



This was the second celebrity interview I conducted, and in many ways it was actually my favorite as well. Jenni Baird, who was new to the series, was exceptionally friendly and personable. In many ways, it was the most personable and talkative of my interviews, and I do believe it was the only one which ended with the person telling me that I should call back once the season had ended. I particularly enjoyed our dialogue regarding American phrases that are unusual to those from other areas (now that I think of it, "lucked out" is a strange way of saying you're fortunate). And she very happily answered my question about Heroes stealing their thunder, which would be important later on. Jenni was a really friendly person, and most recently could be seen in the Sci-Fi comedy Alien Trespass. Enjoy the interview:




No comments: