Wednesday, September 7, 2011

True or False: Coming Soon!

I've got some new ideas for the blog, and the one I'm most excited about is an interactive feature titled "True or False." It's not an original idea, admittedly, as it's based on "Fact or Fiction," and actually WWE.com did a feature by the same name several years ago.


The way it works is simple: Another person and I will receive five or so statements, and we'll each say whether we think the statement is true or false, and why. Each edition will have a central theme, whether it's wrestling or Lost or music or movies or cartoons or whatever.

I've wanted to do this idea for a while, and it was actually some recent Twitter interactions that got me motivated to make it a reality. Quite simply, Twitter made me realize that there's a whole community of people out there that like to interact and discuss/debate things. And through this medium, I may actually be able to reach out to people with some credibility, as well.

So who are the potential guests? Well, people I follow on Twitter, of course. But chances are I won't be able to reel in somebody like CM Punk or Conan O'Brien. So some editions it may be me and an old friend, and I'm actually rather hopeful that I can convince some of you, my readers, to participate as well.

Stay tuned for the first edition, hopefully in the near future!

4 comments:

Javier Rivera said...

Awesome new idea Matt! I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it and count me in to participate if necessary.

Matt Basilo said...

Count on me to take you up on that offer.

Kyle Litke said...

Yeah, I can help if necessary.

Matt Basilo said...

Fantastic!