Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dive Bar Shirt Club: Burt's Tiki Lounge

I received my June Dive Bar Shirt Club and it's a nice color scheme I haven't really had yet -- a dark gray (almost black) shirt with a yellow design.  A very nice change of pace.  But while Burt's Tiki Lounge has a website, which means I can do a simple cut and paste, there's no information on it that I can transfer here.  So here's a brief synopsis of the bar:


You can lounge around with the natives and a century of tropical relics.  Vintage surfer vibes has exploded on every possible surface.  Ancient supernatural tiki power invades the darkness.  You breathe it in.  A fantastic beer selection and exotic cocktails encourage the primitive instincts.  Cutting edge rock bands take you deeper, into one loud, savage dance groove -- kindred jungle spirits go wild.


Burt's Tiki Lounge Website:  http://burtstikilounge.com/ 

Dive Bar Shirt Club: Website Twitter - Facebook

Dive Bar Shirt Club T-Shirt Gallery

No comments: