Saturday, June 2, 2012

What to expect this summer

Good evening, loyal blog visitors!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been updating the blog all too often since my various TV shows have gone on their summer hiatus.  However, I do want to assure all of you that I AM planning on doing some fun things to keep the blog active over the summer.  Here are some things you can expect:

LIVE Raw thoughts every Monday night (unless I have a softball game.  But it's typically rained for those, anyway).
Trending Topics, where I discuss something on my mind (whether it's current events, wrestling, personal, or whatnot) each week.
Beer-lympics - A new feature where I will tell you about a drinking game you might not be aware of.  Or maybe I'll tell a story about one of the well known games.
Summer of Excitement - More on this later!

These will go into effect the week of June 22nd, the official start of summer.  So, be sure to keep checking the blog for A Case of the Summer!

No comments: