Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dive Bar Shirt Club: Tiny Tap


My Dive Bar Shirt Club t-shirt for the month of July just arrived in the mail, and for the first time since my VERY FIRST T-SHIRT over one year ago, this shirt features a design on the front breast and the entire back.  Very cool -- almost all of the ones I've received just have a design on the front center.  So, it's a nice change of pace.  Plus, it's a color I've never had (cream).  So, straight from Tampa, here's Tiny Tap.  I was able to find this little blurb online:

A dive in tony SoHo? You bet, and it's one of the best in Tampa Bay. It's certainly Tampa's oldest, having opened in the 1930s. Low-key, lo-fi and low-cost (cheap PBRs keep the Urban Outfitters crowd coming back for more), Tiny Tap's an unfussy oasis in a desert of chic.


Dive Bar Shirt Club: Website Twitter - Facebook

Dive Bar Shirt Club T-Shirt Gallery

No comments: