Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer of Excitement - Skydiving - [a case of the summer]


Well I imagined the Summer of Excitement, I had one big event in mind:  Skydiving.  I had never done it before, but I've always wanted to.  The possibility of doing it never scared me, but I could never really find anybody to do it.  Well, earlier this summer my cousin went and upon telling her that I'd like to join her next time, we made arrangements to do it this weekend.  And after hours of waiting (and being exceptionally hungry) it finally happened.  Check out the video below.  A few points of notice:  My instructor was insistent that my head be back, hence why I tilt my head back before even exiting the plane.  Also, what's the deal with all that skin on my face?  Holy hell!!!  And finally, I really didn't mean to leave the camera person hanging when he went for a high five after the jump.  I am sorry for that.

No comments: