Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer of Excitement - Haunted Highway - [a case of the summer]


This week's Summer of Excitement event is something a little different than what I've done in the past.  Instead of doing something fun, this adventurous activity has me visiting a supposedly haunted road, all alone, late at night.  Clinton Road is in West Milford, NJ and has gained notoriety over the years as an area rife with many legends of paranormal occurrences such as sightings of ghosts, strange creatures and gatherings of witches, Satanists and the Ku Klux Klan. It is also rumored that professional killers dispose of bodies in the surrounding woods—with one recorded case of this occurring.  It has been a regular subject of discussion in Weird NJ.  This video clocks in at an arduous 15 minutes -- longer than my typical videos -- and much of it is just viewing the road ahead of me.  Nonetheless, it was MUCH freakier than I anticipated, so my descent into freakoutedness may be fun to watch.  So, I encourage you, give it a shot.  Do you see any ghosts?

No comments: