Saturday, November 9, 2013

Random House Show Observation

I know the blog activity has been rather sparse lately, and for that I apologize.  I'll be better about posting stuff!  As a reminder, though, you can continue to follow my social media activities through Twitter and Instagram.  I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, after all.

Anyway, this quick post is just about a random observation I've made while viewing photos on WWE.com from their Live Events.  Like, for some reason, the Miz ALWAYS wears elbow pads at non-televised events, but he never wears them while wrestling on TV.  Why?  Secondly, the Great Khali -- who always wears bright red pants on TV -- typically wears dull blue pants at live events.  Considering that look is highly superior to the one he sports on TV, one must wonder why this is.

And to a much lesser extent, I've also noticed that Daniel Bryan usually wears older trunks while at house shows and overseas.  For example, he continued wearing the "NO!" tights at live events, despite the fact that he had returned to yelling "YES!" on TV.  And CM Punk tends to wear his WWEShop wristbands over his taped fist while wrestling at house shows.

Just something I've noticed.  Most curious about the Miz/elbow pad thing, to be honest.

No comments: