Thursday, November 28, 2013

Proud High School Alum!

I hope everybody has had an enjoyable and filling Thanksgiving!

As many of you know, the firm I work at does an annual video where we loosen our ties and have a little fun.  Three years ago (our first video), we did a continuous shot of our staff lip syncing to the Black Eyed Peas' "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night."  The following year, we did a flash mob in New York City.  And last year, we did a mish mash of several different songs and office locations.  We're actually filming our fourth installment next week (which I'm very excited about), but it seems like my old high school is getting in on the fun.

In something I totally would have enjoyed doing, here's the faculty and students walking the halls of the school and outdoor campus lip syncing to Katy Perry's "ROAR!"  It's great and a lot of fun.  Give it a viewing:


THS ROARS! from THS-TV on Vimeo.

No comments: