Sunday, June 28, 2009

[a case of the summer] - The Brief Case



Photo location: Morristown, NJ

This right here is actually one of my favorite briefcase photo. Right at the center of town in Morristown, there is a statue of Morris Frank, a blind man from Nashville who helped start the first school that trained seeing eye dogs, and his guide dog Buddy, who is considered to be the first seeing eye dog in America. Since I started working in Mo-town over a year ago, I was well aware of this statue. I passed it often. When I began this briefcase marketing campaign, I just knew this had to be one of the photos.

Humorously, when the opportunity finally came, I actually had to wait in line to snap the shot. As it turned out, there was a group of tourists standing near the statue, and each of them were posing with the famous statue. When they finally left, I discretely took the shot above.

Oh, and fun fact: Months later, during the Morristown St. Patrick's Day celebration, I would take a photo with the celebrated duo myself!

And that's the inside scoop on that photo!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: