Monday, June 29, 2009

[a case of the summer] - Pet Peeves


So my friend Frank thought that I screwed the pooch last week by giving away so many pet peeves in my inaugural post. Little does he know that the vast majority of what people do and say annoys the hell out of me, so I'm not too worried about running out of material.

That being said, I would like for you guys to e-mail me with pet peeves of your own. That way there will be four of mine, and one guest annoyance. Be sure to e-mail me, though, don't leave a comment. Anyway, here are the five pet peeves for this week:

1. When people leave a voicemail saying "call me back," only to say something that could have easily been left on the original message.

2. The fact that Kane has been wearing the same pair of tights since November 2003. He didn't even wear the damn mask for that long!

3. When people don't straighten the steering wheel after parking their car (and no, this doesn't include when parking on a hill).

4. DJ's in inappropriate places. I'm looking at you, clothing stores and salons!

5. The word "cuss."



Bookmark and Share

No comments: