Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Case of the Celebrity!

So the other day I Googled myself (now that sounds dirty) and discovered that I'm featured on a Celebrity Blog that features the latest celebrity news and gossip. So does that make me a celebrity? A celebrity blogger? I think it does! Pretty neat, huh?


Anyway, please take a moment to vote in my latest poll, which can be found on the right side of the screen. I thought I was going to skip over the whole Twitter fad, like I did with beepers and Myspace, but yesterday I softened on the idea of creating a Twitter account. Truth is, this could actually be a really helpful tool for anybody who infrequently visits my page but would like to know when it's updated. Along with that, I also have random thoughts that are a little too insignificant for an actual blog post, but would work nicely with the Twitter model. I also like the fact that you can post stuff from your cell phone.

But, of course, this is all contingent on whether my regular readers have Twitter accounts and if they would become a Follower (look at me, using the lingo already). I imagine it being more blog-related material -- and not so much "personal" stuff -- so it's not something I'd actively send out to friends and family. So, please take a moment to vote in the latest poll to see if this is something worthwhile. Thanks!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: