Monday, November 2, 2009

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 4-8


Long-time reader and contributor Creed left this comment in regards to last week’s episode:

Well said, though I think they are completely missing the boat with Ali Larter. Her original character had an interesting duality, though it became less interesting once the personality split was resolved, but Tracy is as interesting as a block of ice. However, when Tracy found the Doctor responsible for her creation, he said there were THREE of them. They could have left Tracy dead at the end of last season and moved onto the third, doing whatever they want with her.

I could be mistaken, but I had always assumed that the triplets were Niki, Jessica, and Tracy. That was my interpretation, anyway.

By the way, a couple of weeks ago I wrote an exclusive piece on my blog about how Heroes should model True Blood’s second season story arc. The popular HBO series reminded me a great deal of the first season of Heroes, as virtually all of the characters had their own stories, which culminated in a single climax. Click here to give it a read.

Moving onto this week’s episode....

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2009/11/03/heroes-episode-4-8-review/



Bookmark and Share

No comments: