Friday, March 21, 2008

The Aaron Issue - Part 3 - Jack's Testimony



You may as well call me Hillary Clinton (but really, don't ever), because I just refuse to concede no matter how bleak my position looks.

So as Javier mentioned in the previous post, it was apparently confirmed in the latest podcast that Aaron is, indeed, one of the Oceanic Six. I will discuss this more in my upcoming Lost column, but until one of the characters on the show refers to Aaron as a member of the group, I'm still skeptical.

I've pretty much given up on the argument that since he wasn't on the flight, he can't be considered part of the group because that is admittedly up to interpretation. My main point of contentin is Jack's testimony at Kate's trial, shown above. In that scene, he clearly states that only eight people survived the crash, and that two later died. That means that six people who were on the flight survived. In fairness, he was cut off by Kate, so he may have been moments away from making an important revelation, but still.

Call me stubborn, but I still have a sinking suspicion that we're being set up for a twist.

No comments: