Monday, March 31, 2008

A Case of the.... Smallville - Episode 7-15


In the last episode before April 17, this week’s episode of Smallville focused on the Illuminar….um, Veritas, the secret society preparing for the arrival of, and sworn to protect, the traveler. Along with that, Lex continues his downward spiral towards the dark side.

And by the way, aside from the brown hair, Brainiac was looking awfully Spike-esque this episode, wasn’t he?




Due to some very, very generous people at work, I have reached $275 in MS Walk donations. That's awesome, and I am extremely appreciative to their kindness. However, I'm still short of my $500 aim....which I hope to surpass. So, if you're willing to make any contribution whatsoever -- whether it's $5, $10, $20, or more! -- it's going to a great cause. Thank you for your consideration. Here's the link:


No comments: