Friday, March 7, 2008

A Case of the.... Prison Break - Episode 3-13


The following comes from my fall finale column, posted on November 20th, 2007:

I can easily see the end of T-Bag’s character occurring at the conclusion of this season (the real finale), either with Michael escaping (and you know the show will follow wherever he goes), leaving T-Bag sitting on his Sona throne, or with T-Bag meeting his maker following an inmate mutiny just as he takes over Lechero’s position. What makes T-Bag’s eventual reign even more enjoyable is the fact that you can clearly see Sammy is trying to do the same, but he’s so much less smooth about it, which will ultimately lead to his failure (and probably his death).

While this may not be the end of his character (that’s to be determined next season), I was pretty spot-on with the rest of my predictions. T-Bag did indeed unseat Lechero as king of Sona in the finale, shortly after Sammy tried to do the same, ultimately leading to his death. Yay me!
One thing I do have to ask, though: In what twisted way does Lechero consider suffocation a quicker death than a bullet to the back of the head?

No comments: