Thursday, March 27, 2008

Your Money, Please.... (IMPORTANT!!)

On Sunday April 13, I will be participating in the MS Walk in Ridgewood, New Jersey (no snarky comments, please). You're supposed to raise a minimum of $50, but super ambitious Matt here decided, "hey, lets do four times that!" Disregarding, of course, the fact that the average person evidently raises $294. What an odd number.

Anyway, if anybody is willing to make ANY donation whatsoever, it's obviously going towards a great cause (rabies prevention). Please visit my pledge page (link below) to do so, or if I know you personally, feel free to give me a check or cash or whatever.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/mattbasilo

Upon checking out my pledge page, you will probably notice how sad and depressing that empty "Donations" thermometer looks. Well, YOU have the power to change that!

As a motivator to all you potential donors, if I exceed my current expectations and manage to raise $294, I will fork over the $6 to make it an even $300!!!!

Thanks in advance for any donations.

No comments: