Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How's your sex going?

Some of you may have noticed the massive Mamajuana Extreme ad on the side of the site. Well, I've recently signed up for a partnership program, which basically means that if you buy something from their site, I get half of the money. So help a brother out!

Anyway, former WWE Champion JBL can shill this thing far better than I can, so here's what he had to say about it:

Mamajuana, the legendary Caribbean cocktail, has been around for centuries and used as a cure for almost everything, including the common cold. But most importantly, it is virility in a bottle.

When I, John Layfield, first discovered this legend, I knew I had to bring it to the world. I have worked with my partner, Baywood International (BAYW.OB), a leading nutraceutical company focused on all-natural, herbal supplements and remedies, for more than a year developing an all-new, all-natural, non-alcoholic formula that still has all the attributes of the legend that inspired it. This is simply virility/energy in a bottle.


The great thing about this is that it is all-natural, no prescription needed. No need to go to a doctor to get a prescription and then to a pharmacy to have it filled. You can buy this at www.mamajuanaenergy.com and soon at retailers nationwide. We are working on getting fulfillment so you can buy this globally soon over the Web and in retailers worldwide.

Anyway, if you have any desire whatsoever to check it out -- even if you're just curious if it works -- please consider doing so by clicking the ad on my site. For what it's worth, it's gotten so very positive reviews, from what I understand.

No comments: