Saturday, March 27, 2010

An apology and explanation of sorts

So I want to apologize for the lack of blog and article activity this week. I still haven't done one for 24, and that was from Monday night. And I do believe that Smallville was new last night. And overall, blog activity has been light.

Basically, I'm pretty drained right now. The whole hard drive fiasco (which still hasn't been resolved and is looking to be VERY expensive, leading me to decide how "worth it" it will be to restore all those items) took a lot out of me. A lot of my creative juices are stored on that device -- including videos, graphics, and pieces of writing -- and the possibility of losing all of that has made it tough to "go there" and get my creative juices flowing.

Along with that, work has been absolutely exhausting, especially this past week. So it's been tough to write some of these columns, which can at times feel like a job. I'm also getting work done on my closet, which somehow knocked out my cable, so I don't really have a "work station" to knock these things out. And the process of moving things in and out of my closet has been surprisingly long. Not to mention I have all those fun personal matters that one must attend to. It's just been difficult getting into the right frame of mind.

So that's my sob story. But I am going to make it a point to write the 24 recap this weekend. And, hopefully, I'll have some WrestleMania predictions. Maybe I'll also do a streaming thoughts blog, like I have been doing with Raw recently.


No comments: