Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday hard drive update

So I took my hard drive to work today to see how it would respond to my work laptop. Short answer: Better, but not great. It did recognize many of the folders that were designated "empty" on my personal laptop, but it did start to break down the longer I had it connected. I was able to transfer a few folders, but no where near the full lot. I'm going to try tomorrow, and if push comes to shove, I'll see if the IT guy has any pointers. At this point, I'd really just like to transfer all of my documents to one of my computers, so I'm at least assured that everything won't be lost. That's my main concern.

But I'm still open to suggestions!

Oh, and much like last week, I'll be streaming my thoughts on Raw and Impact tonight. I thought Kyle and I had a fun little back and forth, and I hope others will chime in as well. That'll start momentarily!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: