Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 3-8


The episode kicked off with an awesome moment right off the bat. How cool was the “Villains” opening credits, instead of the usual “Heroes”? Very clever.

I was originally skeptical about this episode, I must admit. I thought to myself, “Didn’t we essentially see this episode in season one, when it was called “Six Months Ago”? But truth be told, this episode far exceeded my expectations, and it was quite possibly the most effective installment in regards to the whole heroes/villains story arc. While some of these “who’s good and who’s bad” twists and turns have felt forced, this episode did a wonderful job of actually explaining each character’s true spirit and motivation. I was highly impressed. And best of all, it didn’t feel the need to introduce every single character.

No comments: